Tuesday 7 October 2014

173. shout at the devil, lynch.

27th September 2014, Saturday

We got up early again since the check out time was 10am. We were dreading to wake up so early since we were really tired from the week. After checking out and getting onigiri at the konbini, we went to check in to another hotel.

Since it wasn't check in time, we left out luggage there and went to walk around. Thankfully, the hotel is only a 2 minute walk away from Osaka Big Cat. We had coffee at a nearby cafe and went around Shinsaibashi. We didn't do anything exciting since we really didn't want to tire ourselves out before the show.

We got some frozen yogurt at about 2 in the afternoon and got back to the hotel at about 3 and finally checked in. We left the hotel at coming to 5 since the doors opened around that time. We didn't get into the venue until about 5.30-ish.

I always hate the waiting time before any concert because that would be the longest 30 minutes ever. Little sis was trying her best to find ways to get to the front but we only got to the middle but when the lights went off, everyone went crazy and we got pushed to the third row. The show started at 6 and they opened to GALLOWS, followed by (to my surprise) alien tune. They were good as usual, I can't really expect anymore from them after seeing them for what seems to be a million times.

I loved all the songs they played in the earlier part of the concert, I'm glad they played EVILLY and melt, it's little sis's favourites since she hasn't seen them in a long time. I'll always love seeing them play INVINCIBLE.

When they got to the middle of the live, and started playing slow songs, I was really surprised that they played an illusion and forgiven. I was expecting them to play OBLIVION and RING again since they were still promoting their new album. As I've said so many times in previous entries already, I was more than happy they played an illusion. Little sis was laughing at how excited I was when the guitars started during that song. It was my first time seeing them play forgiven as well.

After forgiven was AMBIVALENT IDEAL, I haven't seen that live in a long time. I actually love the live version way more. I really enjoyed myself at this concert because I had little sis, and I haven't headbanged in a long long time, so it was really fun. I was just a little bummed out that they didn't play Adore since it has been stuck in my head lately. I wish they didn't play TIAMAT back to back. They have been doing that recently.



The live house was quite small, but Hazuki said there was actually 800 people there and he was happy it was sold out. Their MC time went on forever (again) since Hazuki always talks too much. At least he is nice to look at, haha. 

After the show ended, little sis and I were too tired and went to a cafe nearby and ended the day with Taco Rice and Sangria. "Any holiday or trip to Japan wouldn't be complete without lynch. " - as quoted by her.

They are and will be my favourite band for a long long time.

1 comment: